New Info: Ram-Air Hoods

From: BassFreak9@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 04 1998 - 15:03:52 EDT

Hey, I Called East Coast customs and they said there would be a functional
version of there hood in about 2 to 3 months that has a air box. Also, they
said the one they have now could be sealed off to be functional to a FIPK or
any "14 open element filter if you can get creative. I think this hood looks a
lot better than the ProGlass hood. The East Coast Customs hood is $425, but
he said we could work out a deal If I could get a few more people to buy one.
Again, here is a link to see what the hood looks like,
<A HREF="http://www.eastcoastcustoms.com/cgi-bin/ecoast/show.pl?RA300.jpg">
East Coast Customs, Inc.: RA300.jpg</A> If you are possible intrested in it E-
Mail me and I can call them to see what kind of price I can get.

Kevin Wagner.
('99 R/T started rail ride today)