Re: putting tubes is tubeless tires

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Sat Sep 05 1998 - 21:07:58 EDT

I don't actually see how putting in a tube can cause any of the below
problems you state. The same air is in the tire. The only difference is
that it is in a tube within the tire.

I've seen many tires have tubes put in them and go for quite some time
without any problems.

I don't know for sure, but I don't see anything wrong with doing that.

Chad

--
I heard that 9 out of 10 people use the yellow pages.
I wonder what the other nitwit does? Make random Calls?