Re: New To DML

From: Michelle (MWarford@zianet.com)
Date: Sat Sep 19 1998 - 03:29:22 EDT

>Welcome aboard Michelle you've made a wise choice. I have a 93 CC V8 and
>am very happy with it. The 93's are the best of the years (watch the
>ruckus :-)) so I'm sure you'll be very happy with yours. :-)

Hello Bill,
I'm already happy with mine. :) The only thing wrong is that the paint is
peeling off of the hood and top of the cab...factory default?? Anyone else
have this problem? The only other thing is, that on occasion, the radio
(factory) will cut off or not start at all....I have to keep turning it off
and on, and after a while of doing this, it will finally turn on to a
station....maybe a short somewhere?? Fuse getting ready to quit? Anyone
have ideas? Let me know..Thanks.
Michelle
MWarford@zianet.com
'93 Dakota LE