DAK problems

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 00:35:58 EDT

Hey all,

     I own a 98 CC and I am taking it into the dealer tomorrow, for the
5th time since I got it in Feb. Few questions. My carpet is coming up
under my console. Right under my stereo. This is the third time I have
taken it in for this, and they still haven't fixed it. Now they are
trying to blame it on the people who installed my amp. Has this happened
to anyone else? (the carpet thing) What could be the problem? Could the
A/C be leaking?
     Also, my headliner is bowing down, under my visors. These aren't
the only things that I am taking it in for either. What should I do? I
told the service guy that I will be needing a rental and he asked me if
I had an EW. I said no, but I should get one bcs I have had so many
problems with this thing, that it is really starting to piss me off.
Don't get me wrong, I love my truck, but I got this thing brand new with
only 53 mis on it. Should this be happening? Should I demand an EW? Any
info will be greatly appreciated.

Sorry so long :O)

Thanks,
Geoffrey