Re: Sway bar Bushings(RON)

From: Rader (rlr@rtp-bosch.com)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 17:31:31 EDT

> the small ones for the 2 arm bushings. And these do not bolt in , they are
> more like self taping screws, not bolts. Did you know if you did order the
> small ones????

  You've got me. My bar configuration was pretty simple: 2 frame bushings/
brackets, and 2 end-links to connect the bar ears to the lower control arm.
I simply reused my end-link bolts & spacers, but replacing the rubber donuts
with urethane. I don't recognize the components you describe.

> Now the frame mounted 2 is another story.
> [3 7/8" holes in frame, max 3 5/8" holes in brackets]

  All I can say is that the brackets which came with the Energy Suspension
bushings I ordered for my front anti-sway bar fit the frame holes in my
'95. I suggest you call Energy Suspensions directly (the number is on
the Web somewhere), and the guys at Jeg's were marginally helpful.

  Sorry,

  Ron