Re: R/T dipstick TSB?

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 26 1998 - 15:02:17 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/98 1:30:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
djcolucci@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< They wouldn't do the work under
 warranty because they said I had a supercharger on the truck. I asked the
 guy that in his opinion was the leak caused by the SC and he quoted the
 policy. NO POWER Train warranty. This is a load of bulls**t. >>
Dan, so what are you running in the quarter with that thing? Sorry to hear
about the warranty, its probably in the Chrysler computer now. They can be
real pricks about that and there's very little to do about it now.
Eric