Re: Sport graphics

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 26 1998 - 15:35:59 EDT

<< Has anyone removed the Sport striping on the side of their trucks? Or does
 anyone know of a good way to remove it? >>

I did this in my garage. Just got my girlfriends hairdryer and heated the area
up and started peeling away. You may notice some white adhesive that stays on
the truck. This can be remove with WD-40 and a soft cloth or you can rub your
finger back and forth until it has blisters.

Late,

2me