Fuel Filter on '97

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northc.com)
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 10:24:03 EDT

My '97 CC 4x4 has 53k on it (Still w/original tires too...)

She won't start on the first turn anymore and it seems I've lost a
little power. I figured I'd have the shop replace the fuel filter
(usually I do it every 30k). Apparently the fuel filter is in the fuel
tank, along with the pump. Is there a secondary that I can replace (I
can't find one :( ).

Is there something else I should do? I don't feel like paying the
repair guy $200 to drop the fuel tank if I don't have to...

I've changed the plugs and usually run mid grade gasoline, change the
oil every 3k.

-travis sawyer
'97 CC 4x4 Sport+ 53k
'92 Plymouth Laser AWD Turbo, 106k