Body Lift

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 03 1998 - 19:29:31 EDT

Well, since it seems like noone is going to make a suspension lift for the 97+
Daks (trailmaster has one, but none of their retailers can get them), l have
decided to do a body lift for now. Does anyone on the list have a body lift?
I am specifically interested in 97+ but would love to hear from anyone. Also,
l need a source and cost for the lift. Is there one source that shines above
the rest or are they all basically the same. I am looking for a 3 or 4 inch
lift. Thanks for the info.

Russ