Re: RE: new engine....prices????????

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 23:52:02 EDT

anyone out there know about how much a Magnum 318 or 360 would go for new from
dealer? about how much do they cost to install? Just thinking about my mods
after my 3.9 dies and I dont feel like forkin over $25,000 for a new 4x4 by
the time it goes. I eventually, around the year 1999-2000 I would like to get
a new engine put in, new tranny, 4 inch lift, 32's, various driveline
upgrades, and some BUCKET SEATS!!!! I figure its gotta be cheaper than a new
Dakota!!!! thanks for all info
Kyle