RE: NV-3500 was: 15.124 and a nightmare

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Wed Oct 14 1998 - 08:19:53 EDT

NON TECHNICAL "BLAB" POST - DELETE IT NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ME
YAKKIN'.

You are absolutely right - I was EXTREMELY IMPRESSED!

BTW - someone a few months ago mentioned the "uniqueness" of my having
a 3.21 in a V8 - I mentioned that the higher gears made sense with a
V8 because it wouldn't bog like a less powerful motor would. I met a
very nice couple last night who chased me down in a black '97 rc 5spd.
 We looked on his glove box sticker and he had a 3.21 open dif too.
 Thing ran like a bat out of hell with just a 10" fabm and muffler
switch. Nice folks (and she was into the Dak/rod scene too - lucky
dude!). I did some DML "witnessing" and he said he'd try to hop on
the DML soon. End of blabbing.

Tate