Ignition

From: Garret W Lewis (ladysmithgwl@juno.com)
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 07:50:01 EDT

Well, I was about ready to buy a Jacob's ignition for my 1997 Dakota 4x4
CC with 318 v8 until I received some of the recent mailings that talked
about after market ignitions DECREASING performance. Who wants to spend
$300.00 - $400.00 for a DECREASE in performance!!

Here is my question for you fellow DMLer's. Since the consensus is that
after market ignition systems decrease performance, has anyone upgraded
the stock coil and plug wires? Did the replacement of the stock coil and
plug wires IMPROVE performance? If so, what replacement parts did you
use?

Thanks,
Garret Lewis
ladysmithgwl@juno.com
http://members.tripod.com/~garretl

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]