Hilarious Spank

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 16:23:50 EDT

Hi Everyone,

I had the funniest experience on the road. I'm on a 3 lane city street,
stopped at a red light. I look to my right and there's a big Budget cube
van rental. He looks at me and start to rev his engine and gave me that
look. I started laughing so hard I couldn't stop. Who was this guy and
what did he think he was driving? I was laughing so hard, I had tears in my
eyes. The bastard beat me!

I couldn't believe it! Quickly my sense of humor vanished and at the next
red light I was going to show him exactly what he was up against. I'm not
going to let this go unchallenged and get a smear the Dakota name!!!!

As I stopped at the light, I looked over to him and he gave me that "cat
that ate the canary" look. I knew what he was thinking: "Ha! A woman
driving a V8 Dak and can't even beat an old cube van!" Well, I was going to
show him, that son of a *^&$%^#%, a**hole, blah, blah, blah. The light
changed to green, and I was off like a bullet. Well ahead of this guy with
the attitude! The only thought in my head was "Eat My Exhaust Fumes you *****!

I definitely came away smiling and feeling like my old self again, but I
just couldn't stop laughing when I got home. A CUBE VAN, what a fool!

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd