100% confused w/Ext.Warr.

From: David Wilkinson (david.wilkinson@theaustin.com)
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 10:08:10 EDT

Hi Ya'll,

I looked through the archives for discussions and real comparisons of
extended warranties and did'nt find much at all.

I have never been a believer in Extended Warranties but I want to
reconsider+get the groups combined experience with the matter.

I had Henson Motor fax me quotes for CC's plans and I also checked the web
for Warranty Direct and Warranty Gold. I feel like I need to hire a lawyer
to read the fine print while looking for loopholes...but I CAN'T make heads
or tails of these plans.

Would you all give me your opin's on the matter....

Thanks, Dave in Houston

1999 QC 1500 4x4, 5.2/5spd, 3.92/LSD, HD Serv/Tow Group, White/Agate.
Bridgestone 285/75/16 MT's, Tinted windows, bed mat and Husky Liners.

DiRT/RTML decal requests to...david.wilkinson@theaustin.com