Performance Intakes question

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 11:47:30 EST

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01BE00C5.A5CA2BC0

From: Tim Roller>magnum318@bewellnet.com
mon.26th,9:30am

 Being the gearhead I am, I thought to myself, with all this TBI and =
plenium modifications being done, what if somebody came up with a dual =
TBI system. I know that working on 1 TBI is easier, but having 2 TBI's =
that put out less CFM's per unit would have better benefits on the mid =
thru upper ranges of the rpm's. Is there anybody that could build or =
mold such a system? How would this affect computer outputs if the =
sensors are connected up parallel to each other, cause the computer =
would only read as 1 signal. Are intakes such as a dual TBI system even =
fesible or workable- it seems like it would work, because I read once =
that there is a company in California that is making a 4-TBI system that =
works wonders on the little Neon, and it's suppose to be 50 state legal. =
Jules--any input on dual TBI units or workability? It would be sure =
COOOL to open the hood and see 2 TBI's

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01BE00C5.A5CA2BC0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>From: Tim Roller><A=20
href=3D"mailto:magnum318@bewellnet.com">magnum318@bewellnet.com</A></FONT=
></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT><FONT color=3D#000000 =
size=3D2>mon.26th,9:30am</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2> Being the gearhead I am, I thought to myself, =
with all=20
this TBI and plenium modifications being done, what if somebody came up =
with a=20
dual TBI system. I know that working on 1 TBI is easier, but having 2 =
TBI's that=20
put out less CFM's per unit would have better benefits on the mid thru =
upper=20
ranges of the rpm's. Is there anybody that could build or mold such a =
system?=20
How would this affect computer outputs if the sensors are connected up =
parallel=20
to each other, cause the computer would only read as 1 signal. Are =
intakes such=20
as a dual TBI system even fesible or workable- it seems like it would =
work,=20
because I read once that there is a company in California that is making =
a 4-TBI=20
system that works wonders on the little Neon, and it's suppose to be 50 =
state=20
legal. Jules--any input on dual TBI units or workability? It would be =
sure COOOL=20
to open the hood and see 2 TBI's</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01BE00C5.A5CA2BC0--