RE:14" FIPK vs, Air Inlet Systems

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 16:02:35 EST

Jam'r,
Have you checked out the Air Inlet Systems offerings? seems that it would
be hard to compete with a 14x3" K&N element with 2 4" dia cold air inlets.
Element housing is fibergalss for low thermal conductivity. Not real cheap,
but less than the K&N FIPK (but mods are required to fit the system) It
looks just like the system on the cutaway ram on the back of the Mopar perf
catalogue... Just wondering...
BKB