RE: RE: MPI manifold - Attn.Josh

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 17:28:52 EST

Josh,
I actually buy from two Dodge dealerships (know people at both), Frahm Dodge
in Norco & Nelson Dodge in El Monte. My cost on the MPI manifold (P/N
P5249816)
is $206.00 and this includes the adapter for the stock TB. Availability will
be sometime after 11/20, Mopar Performance is supposed to ship on that date.
I will be ordering one for myself and possibly one for Bruce. If you are
interested in one, I can get it for you, the only additional cost would be
shipping.....
        Frank