Re: Wrecked Dakota & nerf bars

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@SWBell.net)
Date: Tue Nov 10 1998 - 16:15:31 EST

I'm not too worried about the body mounts as the shop
> that is doing the work, I have complete faith in. The owner is from the old
> school and I know that the truck will be fixed right when he hands me the
> keys. Erich I believe can back me on that one.

I will back you up on that one. And if you are not happy he WILL make
you happy. The owner of the body shop his truck is at drives a black
SS/T, if that tells you anything. If I have time I might go check it out
Monday.

Erich 98 ext. cab v8 5spd.