Re: [Fwd: My friday drag results! (attn BKB)]

From: Ron Merx (ronmerx@nol.net)
Date: Sun Nov 15 1998 - 21:30:54 EST

Alan Short wrote:

> Man, is this ever killing me. I cannot believe that a STOCK R/T will run
> a 14.32 @ 93mph. I have an R/T with a JET II, 180 stat, K&N element and
> electric fans, and my best time is 15.1 @ 90 mph. This is a huge
> difference that couldn't be an altitude/temp difference could it? Stock
> this truck ran a 16.2 @ 84mph. Are you sure you were reading YOUR lane?
> If I sound bitter, it's because I am, and jelous too! If your times are
> accurate, you have the FASTEST R/T ever known to us or Chrysler. God
> bless you and your incredible luck. Alan S.

Got my hopes up on the new R/T I have on order. Would give me a hellova base line
to start at. Almost too good to be true.

--

Ron Merx (IndyRon) <ronmerx@nol.net>

'96 Ram Indy Pace Truck, Vortech Supercharger, Mopar R/T cam, Mopar Perf. Computer, Crower 1.7 rockers w/ H-D springs, MSD 6A-BTM ignition, J&S Digital Safeguard, MPI Pro Street TBI, DynaMax muffler 3" hiflo cat exhaust (custom built), 4.10 Gears, Borla Headers, 24# injectors, TransGo kit, B&M Floor Shifter, AND........Soon a solar yellow R/T with all the above.