Re: ATTN: Audiophiles

From: Todd Flummer (Mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 14:40:31 EST

Aura use to make an amp to go with the bass shakers and I think they still
do. If youre going to use the factory radio you will have to get either an
adapter to go from high level to low level input (crutchfield sells them) or
go with an amp that has speaker level inputs (just ask crutchfield which one
does). I'm running 6 1/2's in the front and in the rear with no problems in
a 98. I would not put an amp on the speakers until I had an aftermarket
radio but that's my opinion.

Todd
www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/
Mustang@netunlimited.net