ATTN: Audiophiles

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 14:13:25 EST

I have decided to upgrade my stereo. It is completly stock now. I ordered a
pair of those Aura Bass Shakers. I also want to get some new speakers, front
and rear. Whats the biggest i can get in either hole. Crutchfield says only a
bottom mount 5 1/4 will fit in the rear and a 6 1/2 up front. Can i go any
bigger. I dont have the money to get a new headunit (one I want is $500, ouch)
, but i will need to get an amplifier to power the bass shakers (EACH SHAKER
IS 5.4" W x 2.2"H, CONTINUOUS POWER IS 25 WATTS RMS AND EFFECTIVE IMPEDANCE IS
4 OHMS). What kinda wattage should the amp be? Can I connect the front and
rear speakers to the amp? Will this all hook up to my stock headunit?

Well thats enough questions for today,

2me
www.smokindakota.com
97 Reg. Cab