Re: Re: RE: Re: Phat tires

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Nov 29 1998 - 17:59:01 EST

Glen Renzoni wrote:

> Are the HR4's the same as the Radial TA's? I had 295x50x15 TA's on my
> 5-speed 5.2 Dak, and traction was non-existant.
>
> ----------
> > From: Alan J. Thompson <vladimir@texas.net>
> > To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> > Subject: DML: RE: Re: Phat tires
> > Date: Sunday, November 29, 1998 10:05 AM
> >
> > I respectively disagree. The BFG HR4 is a far superior tire for
> traction,
> > especially compared to the Goodyear GTII. Of course, a good set of
> Mickey
> > Thompson's or Hoosier's work far better than the BFG's. If cost is a
> major
> > factor, get the BFG's. If not, opt for the Mickey T's. Just a friendly
> > response based on my own experiences.
> >
> > Vlad
> > 96 Indy
> > "FASRAM"

Gezzzz, Looks like one mans garbage is another mans gold here on the
tire scene! I had Mickey Thompson (I think M-50's) on a Dodge Challenger
and they were terible! It seems like no ones on the same page on this
one. I'm gonna be buying tires in the next couple of months, I hope we
can settle this gents. Bob