Re: [Fwd: Superchargers vs nitrous]

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 07 1998 - 21:48:43 EST

In a message dated 12/7/98 12:55:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< I think that should work? I'm planning on using either the Jacobs
 Nitrous Mastermind or one of MSD's "rpm window" switches with plug-in
 modules for this. >>

Thats a good Idear there Jon. The RPM window switches are very reasonable if I
rember right. I use a RPM switch to turn it on but didn't think about your
brainstorm. I may have to get a new switch and do that. Sounds like the safest
way to me.

Bill