Re: RE: copper colored Dak

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 15:11:01 EST

In a message dated 12/15/98 2:34:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< (And why not? That's all they seem to care about... Looks.
 Which actually wouldn't be *too* horrible except for the fact that
 their ideas about what looks good are really whacked! [insert
 comment about smoking bad crack here]) >>

    Ya know, I own a 1995 dodge dakota that is lowered, with large rims, and
low profile tires. Personally I like the lowered look, and I like having a
truck to haul cargo around town, yet still be able to dig my rubber in the
ground and spank the crap out of most cars. Not many cars can take an on-ramp
in excess of 70 miles an hour with minimal sway, let alone a pickup truck. I'm
not crazy about raised trucks, and I don't see the point esp. out here in Long
Island, NY where there's no such thing as an "off road". But to each their
own, you don't see me calling you guys a bunch of crack-smoking hillbillies??
Opinion's fine...but lay off the insults ok?? Especially considering you're
running the whole show here, you should be setting a reasonable example. No, I
am not offended by something as trivial as a truck, but if everyone had the
same taste, there'd be no such thing as "custom", am I correct??

-Austin
Vipertruck
(smoking da big pipe)