RE: 4-Barrel TB

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 10:48:45 EST

Jon,
Hey! dodge says they got 30 4 barrel TBs ready to ship according to Frank's
source, But the manifold is on hold until second quarter 99... Hard to make
that happen without modifying a M1 yourself Eh...
But, I think the gains would be minimal (relatively) without serious
computer work. We think the lean out on Frank's truck might be an O2 sensor
issue at this point, but we still arent in the range we'd like to be in.
Were hoping to run my R/T on the dyno soon to get some more data. Im not
sure how the MPI manifold is gonna work, but Frank is doing all he can to
get one! Maybe the KB optimizer + MPI + 4bbl is gonna do the deed! Just
not sure, but Im not ruling anything out yet!
BKB