RE:Javelin/AMX

From: William T. Goldbach (goldbach@tellink.net)
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 18:22:41 EST

Well, if it was an AMC it did not have a 440 in it. The best AMC had to
offer was a 401, I believe around 360HP in the best version. Or, are you
telling us it had a 440 Chrysler engine in it? That would be cool! AMC used
Chrysler Torqueflite trannies though. A real good automatic, if there ever
was one. My old shop teacher in HS had a brand-new '74 Javelin AMX with the
401 and a 4-speed. Periwinkle blue, black top and interior. Sharp car. All
us kids were drooling! -Bill