RE: [Fwd: Re: sweet headers for a reasonable price]

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 11:45:57 EST

Yep...that's the spot. You can remove it..may take a little working..but
before you put it back on, grind part of the corner from the housing so that
it slips back on easier than it came off.

Took me a total of 20 minutes to change the T'Stat. (Removal, Grinding,
Installation)

Regards,

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
"Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the road....."