Supercharger

From: BJones2292@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 26 1998 - 23:46:05 EST

Here i go again, After all my stereo mods and performance mods i am looking
for a good supercharger. I have been told that kenne belle and powerdyne
sytems have superchargers for Magnum 318 i have not yet been able to find
anyrhing on them.
can somebody give me info which one is better , where to get it etc, and
anything else. so if anybody could help me out i would appreciate it. Also
where can i get the computer chip and what all do i need with it.

Thank you
Brent

1999 flame red Dak sport 318 v8 4x4 CC, light bar/bed rail combo offroad
lights, airraid intake, dual exaust w/glasspacks, 4 10 jl audio subs, 2 ppi
amps, Mb quartz, eclipse head unit, optima battery soon to be two optima
batteries