Re: Supercharger

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Dec 29 1998 - 15:20:47 EST

Yeah?
Well it seems like the Vortech units work good and work hard. I had
a Paxton
in my Ranger 4.0, it hauled the bacon but it was a POS from day one.
Lots of promises of "fix in
the works" from JR granatelli himself. After the warantee ran out
there was
no longer a fix in the works: it needed rebuilding and I would have
to pay.
It's still on the bathroom floor in the employee's restroom (yuch)at
the shop.
This company doesn't stand behind their product.
dadoctah@worldnet.att.net