I wouldn't buy a JET

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Sun Dec 27 1998 - 11:25:27 EST

Looking at their website, they show performance
gains for a '96 Dodge Pickup 5.7L Automatic
(228 hp at the rear wheels before and 242 hp
after)
Question:
1) Who's got a 5.7L in their RAM or Dakota??
    (Someone with a Chevy motor 350?)
2) I'd like to see a 5.7L RAM get 228 at the
rear wheels (stock)... That's over 278 hp @
the motor.. Where does Dodge hide these
things?
3) How'd they get the HP readings?? The
graph shows PEAK HP at 5000 RPM....
Funny, my Dyno runs look a lot like Michael
Clarks, and neither of ours look like the
one on JETS pages...

What a bunch of baloney.... I was going to buy
one for the RT.... Scratch that...

Sam '95 SLT
          '99 RT