Spark Plugs/Wires

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 27 1998 - 17:02:10 EST

I own a 93 Dakota 4x4 V6 with 98,500 miles on it. It's been awhile since
I replaced the spark plug wires, and I need a new set. I cannot afford the
$100 Magnacore wires either, nor would I spend that much if I did have
the cash for them. I would like to spend no more than $45 for a set of
wires. I have looked at Bosch, MSD, Taylor, Moroso, Accel, and Splitfire.
I am not sure what company makes wires for my V6 Dakota, but I do want a
good set, best for how much I can spend. I think my wires I have on my truck
now are 7MM......can I go to a larger MM, like 8MM, 8.5MM, 8.8MM, etc with
no mods needed???? Any comments/suggestions on wires?? What are you guys
running for wires in your Dakotas?

I also want to replace the plugs....I have Champion Truck Plugs on my truck
now and am happy with them....but I would like to try a new brand. About
one month ago I installed Borg-Warner Select Brass distributor cap and
rotor. I have had Splitfires on my truck along time ago, and refuse to buy
them again. I have looked at Accel U-Groove plugs,and others, but ocne again
I am unsure of who makes what for my V6 Dakota. Any comments/suggestions
on plugs????
THANKS AGAIN AGAIN DMLers!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)