Re: Spark Plugs/Wires

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 27 1998 - 20:43:22 EST

When I put in the MSD 8.5's I gapped the plugs to .40 seems that the
less resistance would allow me to open them at least that far. No probs
with them so far (6,000mi later). I would suggest making absolutely
sure that the wires are no where near the headers!!! I've now got to
order another set of wires. DOH DOH DOH DOH!@!!!!

Jon Smith