15" Tire Advice Needed

From: bnich@bellatlantic.net
Date: Sun Dec 27 1998 - 17:30:33 EST

After spending over an hour looking thru the Tire Racks test results
and deciding on Firestones SZ50 I come to find that they don't make them
in 275 15's. Is any one running 275's on stock 15" wheels that handle
well, wear well and are good/excellent in the rain. I need to stck with
the stock rims for now, but wana get some wider sqaure looking tires.
If you have a sugestion, the OD of the tire would be appreciated. Also
when they give you the aspect ratio "60" which is 60% of the width =
side wall height, is this from the bead edge of the tire or is it
measured from where can start the measurement when mounted? Bob