Shutting off & Low RPMs

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 18:20:08 EST

For the first time today, my Dak shut off on me at a red light...Twice at the same red light, even after I started it back up and gave it some gas, it shut off again...After that, I noticed that it was running real quite and the RPMs never got way up there...In fact, it is idling at about 650 RPMs...I'm not 100% sure, but I seem to remember it usually idling at at least 1000 RPMs...Is this normal? The only thing that has really changed is that it has gotten pretty cold here...but could that make it idle low and shut off? If I haven't heard anything by around noon tomorrow, I'm taking it to the dodge dealer...Thanks!

Ben Vaughan

webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
ICQ #: 558772