Re: Torsion bars

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 23:37:49 EST

Remember that the stock bars are not 'really' going to hold the lift. Also
remember to bounce on the front bumper 5-6 times after cranking them up to
desired height and recheck the height, as the front end will settle some.
After market tbars are available for $200 from Sway-A-Way and are said to hold
the height once cranked up. I have to readjust mine about once every month
using stock tbars. A pipe might also help you out to slide over the
ratchet(monkey bar) along with some penetrant lube whe cranking them up. It is
a very easy to do lift, I would say if you want more height in the front do
it, I did and like it alot more.
Kyle