RE: Pioneer Head Unit - Opinions Please!

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Sun Jan 17 1999 - 10:52:31 EST

The MSRP on the new model that is the same as that one which has a couple
more features is $335.00. $350 for that radio is a lot. I can get that
same model for $289. Even the 99 models I have seen for around $310.
Believe that guy at the local dealer would be making a lot of dough on that
one, because Pioneer always gives the older models to the dealers for real
cheap, because they want to push them out and get the new ones in.

Michael Stepka
98 CC Sport 4x4 V6 Flame Red
with all the chrome accessories
www.genesisdj.com/truck.html