Re: Wimpy stock coil

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 17 1999 - 23:29:42 EST

<< << was under the hood of my Dak yesterday and noticed that the coil looks
  very small and kinda wimpy. And what do all those wires that go in to the
  underneath do?

Well just as every other darn part of these trucks are computer controlled, I
am sure the coil is also. Now as far as upgrading to a 'hotter' coil, are any
other mods needed? I am hoping that putting on an aftermarket coil is a single
mod and I wont need to buy one of those ignition boxes., because I want to get
an Accel Super Coil. After upgrading coils, does anyone know if plug gap needs
to be changed/altered?
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6