Blaupunkt

From: JT McBride (mcbride@abac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 09:12:40 EST

Hopefully IŽll find out soon how well this works. IŽm still waiting for
Crutchfield to send me the adapter kit (wiring harness). IŽve had a chance
to read through the owners manual, and the keycard can also store all
sorts of other settings, like how sensitive the radio should be when
scanning for stations. But I was thinking it would be neat to get a couple
of extra cards -- wonŽt work. The deck will only work with two cards -- it
puts a unique code on each card you program with it (thereŽs one "master"
card), and it drops off the oldest one you entered. Pity. I could see
where, for a travelling salesman (not me) you could have a card for each
major city you went to, with a complete set of station presets for each.
IŽll have to write Blaupunkt, so the next version can do this...

Jim