Attention All DMLers!! Hughes Engines Website

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@cyberramp.net)
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 23:37:49 EST

I just spoke to Dave Hughes of Hughes Engines today. If you don't know, Hughes
Engines is one of the premier Mopar engine developer/builders. They are particularly
famous for their fast rate of lift custom ground camshafts and head porting as well
as big block and small block engine development. It just so happens that Dave and
his crew have been doing extensive development work with the magnum engines for the
last several years. They now have a wide variety of products available for us magnum
fans to include specially ground, super fast rate of lift cams, stage I and stage II
throttle bodies, stage I and stage II cylinder head porting, intake modifications,
valvetrain components and more. The cams and related specs are on their
webpage(www.hughesengines.com) and they will soon have an entire section devoted to
magnum engines up. Dave was kind and helpful as always and more than willing to take
the time to help me select the right stuff. We now have another choice for
performance parts! Best wishes to all.

Andre