4 BBL TB

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 23:31:40 EST

Just wanted to let everyone know that I did receive the 4 BBL TB that I
ordered. Haven't picked it up yet (still at the dealership), but in talking
to the parts guy I deal with, the TB DOES have the IAS, TPS and a MAP. I
don't know what year the mentioned components are, or what type of linkage
it has, but when I pick it up tomorrow, I will give you all an update. All I
need now is the MPI manifold or second choice, the M-1.

        Frank