Re: Turbos ? WAS opinion about ATI,Powerdyne,Vortech

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 13:00:32 EST

Yep , just checked with the State Gistapo...err, EPA people and they say
that as long as the truck has a cat. and passes a sniffer that it is fine .
They used to have a clause that would allow a grandfathering in of highly
modified cars , but they did away with that after December 31 of 98 (those
bastards!)

Anyway , I am still excited about this !!