dealer service

From: Martin (martindt@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 20:50:26 EST

Sam,
       I just picked up my truck. The check engine light was caused by a
leaking fuel detection pump pn-53030891AB.

Reguarding popping noise. They were too busy to look at it. Yea right. I
giving up on this dealers service department. I ordered a set of cab
mounting bolts. They should be in tommrow.

Balancing the tires they were too busy for that too. Maybe I'll try
Carls Burger dodge instead nextime. Geez maybe next time I'll inquire
about the service department before I buy a new car or truck. This could
be why Kearny Mesa Dodge isn't a 5 star dealer ehh...

--
Martin Tolentino

99 Dakota R/T CC