Re: Dyno Results

From: Mike Catlin (Catlin@erols.com)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 19:11:51 EST

> Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 14:10:03 PST
> From: Michael Clark <markiiidakota@hotmail.com>
> Subject: Re: DML: Dyno results
>
> >Rear wheel HP. As you will see, I had to study the sheet a little to
> >find the real #'s. 250.8 HP/229.1 FTLBS.
>
> Either your magnum is real sick (doubtful) or his dyno isn't working
> right because you should see a lot more torque than 229. Right guys?
>
> - ---Mike, near Houston.---

Hey Mike,
When I dynode my R/T when it was new with the K&N and home
made throttle body mods it dynode at
220.3 HP
303.5 ft lbs

I scanned the dyno sheet if you want to compare

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/2566/

As you can see I gained 3 hp & 3 ft lbs of torque by unplugging
the Jet chip (This was after I drove about 100 miles with the
chip plugged in and the first dyno run was with the chip which
is usually the higher numbers since the engine is cool).

Mike Catlin