Re: RE: Rear trans seal on RT

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 01 1999 - 13:43:06 EST

Hello everyone,
I have a Durango that was making noise in reverse and sometimes in drive. It
had also been shifting erratic. I took a test drive with the tech, and he says
that alot of trucks and vans are having the same problem. It is the valve body
the tranny. It is made out of aluminum.....they are going to replace it with a
steel one. It will probably become a TSB eventually. I will let you all know
how it performs afterwards.....Take care and stay safe.....Tony D