Re: WooHoo how to.

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 08 1999 - 22:47:17 EST

<< As I have stated in the past, I STILL think the computer is sucking the
 life out of my performance, it STILL lays down after the 1/8 mi. Every
 race I was winning by 1-2 truck lenghts and then after 1/2 track, the
 other cars begin to gain quickly. I wish I had these quick times with
 something in the 100 mph range for trap speed instead of 95, that would
 be a lot more competetive. >>

Dont forget, cars are much more aerodynamic then trucks. So they can gain mph
easier. Your speeds sound about right for the ET's. I went 14.29 at 96.
Congrats on the times, you got yourself a cool ride!!!

Brad