Re: Cool girlfriends

From: Greg Popovich (nj95dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 15:01:13 EST

Got that right, the company she writes for quoted me $1575 for a 1 yr
policy, so I stayed with Allstate and paid $840. Then again Sunday we
were going down the Garden State Parkinglot...er....Parkway at 95mph and
she didn't even notice...go figure... Still I wouldn't trade her for the
world...At least she puts up with my antics with a laugh and a smile...

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd