Re: RE: Do I need new shocks for drop?

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 01:06:09 EST

I think a combo out back would be better than 3" blocks, maybe 2"
shackles and 1" blocks, or something like that. I've heard not to go
more than 2" w/ blocks. DO NOT get cheap blocks, blocks are cheap
enough, get good ones. I have Bell Tech, 40,000 miles and counting, no
cracks or anything evil like that.
Later,
Robert