Re: New to list - 91 V-8 Dakota Club Cab

From: Chad Jester (triumph@terraworld.net)
Date: Sun Feb 21 1999 - 00:31:13 EST

David,

My RR tire is bald....the rest are new. It is WAY too easy to burn rubber with
this truck! I've put 300lb of bagged gravel in the back to smooth the ride and
reduce the wheelspin. I plan to put on an aftermarket cat-back exhaust and some
other minor performance mods. I have a few Triumph cars that are demanding more
of my attentention at the moment, though.

Chad