G-tech

From: RCPL-VAN CNIWR (RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 14:04:09 EST

     Hello. I've seen alot of good comments about the G-tech, and would
     like one myself, but there is something that I question. It doesn't
     take into account your reaction time, which a dragstrip timinng lights
     does. This is usually .6 seconds or so and could turn an exciting 14
     sec. time to a low-mid 15 sec. quarter mile. Do the people that have
     them realize this when they are getting their numbers? Does the G-tech
     take reaction into account. Not sure if it could because it starts
     timing once it senses movement, right? Graeme said that some people
     have taken it to the track and the results were good. How far off was
     it? It would be interesting to know. Thanks.

     Chad Niwranski
     99 R/T CC b/a
     Abbotsford, BC