Re: Re: Power Outlet?

From: Asautt@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 27 1999 - 18:29:41 EST

In a message dated 2/27/99 1:22:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dhenry@advdata.net writes:

> Here's a couple of ideas:
>
> 1. Run a wire from the power outlet to an unused fuse hole (If you have
> empty ones), and insert a fuse. Check to make sure that the empty fuse
> hole has power on one of the terminals even when the ignition is off.
> (I've moved the circuit breaker for the power windows to a new location
> and moved the feed to the windows in back of the fuse block. Now my
> windows work without needing to start the engine)
> Let me know if you want more details / specifics.

Yeap-per .....Would sure like to know the specifics on how you hooked up your
windows. What position did you use to get ignition off power? I haven't gone
out to look at my fuse block yet, but why re-invent the wheel, eh? How about a
little step-by-step guide there David?

The OTHER Alan S from WA